Howard Bolos, O.D.
get to know dr. Bolos
Dr. Bolos serves patients at our Suntree Eye Center location as a optometric physician. His years of experience in optometry helps provide our patients the guidance they need to achieve total eye health and clearer vision.
Dr. Bolos training in optometry started in South Florida and has led to the expertise he now holds in optometry.
- Associate’s Degree, Miami-Dade C.C. – 1973
- Bachelor of Science, Florida International University – 1978
- Southern College of Optometry – 1982
Experience & Externships
Dr. Bolos began his career with an externship at St. Luke’s Cataract & Laser Institute. Since then he has worked for the following clinics and hospitals before joining the team of Doctors at Brevard Eye Center.
- General Optometry & Ophthalmology, Doctor’s Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia
- Eye Institute of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Laser Vision Institute, Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Veteran’s Outpatient Clinic, Viera, Florida
- Primary Private Care Practice, Cocoa, Florida
Where can Dr. Bolos help you see clearer?
Suntree Eye Center
Real Reviews From Real Patients
See What Our Patients Are Saying
What are next steps?
Step 1: Call or message us
Call us at (321) 984-3200 or send us a message below for a no-obligation consultation.
Step 2: Evaluate your treatment options
Using our suite of first-in-class technology, we'll discover the treatment options that are best for you.
Step 3: Start seeing clearer (and living better)
Regain your vision and restore your independence with help from the most effective, modern treatment options available.